colour inspiration , Autumn sky, straw hats and cassia flowers
This weekend I will
- stew organic pears and apples for a little lady who is showing a very keen interest in food
- set aside some time to explore my daily rhythms.
- run a deep bath, light some candles and try to revive my post pregnancy skin with a slow facial massage.
- leaf through my garden books and plan a little flower garden for around the sandpit. The babies and I will wander the nursery and choose "bee friendly" plants and then take them home and plant them in the cool earth.
- Polish the winter boots with a beeswax salve and wash the wool blankets with eucalyptus and lavender oil. It is time to add them to our beds and I must admit to loving the ceremony of it all.
- see if the bottle green kale leaves are finally big enough to pick a few. They will be sauteed with garlic and cubes of pancetta and then devoured greedily with a fried egg (runny yolk of course).
- Finally cast on a little yellow bonnet inspired by the yellow hues of Autumn.
I hope your weekend is recharging and peaceful.