17 Nov 2012

another step


 
After a few of these cups of heaven and a gentle wander through similarly hued leaves a dear friend of mine finally convinced me to take another step. To embrace social media and all the new pathways it may lead me on. A platform where I can explore my new vintage inspired children's ware in the new year. A place where I hope to share the daily sparks of magic I find.

I've added a little leafy link over there on the right. I'd love for you to come and join me at This brown wren.

Steph x


6 comments:

  1. I've just found your lovely blog and I'm glad I did! I'm a fellow vintage clothes lover! I'm always on the lookout for gorgeous finds and I could do with that cup of coffee too!

    Look forward to seeing your project unfold!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added you today! Wouldn't miss another opportunity to peek into your beautiful world. :)

    And why oh why must all your coffees look SO much nicer than what we have over here? It's just not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Have just liked your page from my personal account, will like you from my blog's page when I'm on computer (currently iPhone). Elisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this new space of yours Steph. Your 'about' description is worded so poetically - I love it and your header illustration is beautiful. I'm not on Facebook myself but I hope taking the plunge into social media is a beneficial one for you. Enjoy the weekend ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely colours in these photos steph. i haven't ventured into the world of facebook yet so i will leave the catching up with you in these parts. have a good weekend. xo ps: i was wanting to ask you a question outside of this comment section. is there a chance you can email me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little leafy icon is the sweetest Steph. You know I'll be with you all the way x

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank-you so much for joining me on my adventure. x